Chinese Zodiac Signs 1793 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1793 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Ox you will have qualities such as patience, being taciturn and motivate others to reach higher levels of confidence. Eccentric by nature Oxes sometimes anger too easily. Most have strong opinions coupled with fierce tempers. They don't speak often but when they do it's quite eloquent. Oxes are strong mentally and physically. In everyday life Oxes are easygoing. Stubborness often brings them more harm than good. Failing or being opposed in their beliefs does not sit well for an Ox.
- Astrology character and traits of Ox sign:
Calm, relaxed, patient, self-assured, sincere, brave, intelligent, sociable, alert, can anger easily, bigoted and resolute.
1793 Zodiac Sign Ox Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1793 then your astrological sign is Ox. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Rat, Rooster, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Goat, Horse, Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1793
- 9th January Star Sign » Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 13th January Star Sign » Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 21st January Star Sign » After being found guilty of treason by the French Convention, Louis XVI of France is executed by guillotine.
- 23rd January Star Sign » Second Partition of Poland.
- 1st February Star Sign » French Revolutionary Wars: France declares war on the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
- 18th March Star Sign » The first republic in Germany, the Republic of Mainz, is declared by Andreas Joseph Hofmann.
- 6th April Star Sign » During the French Revolution, the Committee of Public Safety becomes the executive organ of the republic.
- 15th May Star Sign » Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for "about 360 meters", at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 23rd May Star Sign » Battle of Famars during the Flanders Campaign of the War of the First Coalition.
- 2nd June Star Sign » French Revolution: François Hanriot, leader of the Parisian National Guard, arrests 22 Girondists selected by Jean-Paul Marat, setting the stage for the Reign of Terror.
- 10th June Star Sign » The Jardin des Plantes museum opens in Paris. A year later, it becomes the first public zoo.
- 10th June » French Revolution: Following the arrests of Girondin leaders, the Jacobin Club called Jacobins gain control of the Committee of Public Safety installing the 'Reign of Terror named revolutionary dictatorship'.
- 24th June Star Sign » The French Constitution of 1793 known as first Republican constitution in France is adopted.
- 9th July Star Sign » The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 13th July Star Sign » Journalist and French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat is assassinated in his bathtub by Charlotte Corday, a member of the opposing political faction.
- 22nd July Star Sign » Alexander Mackenzie (explorer) or Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Pacific Ocean becoming the first recorded human to complete a transcontinental crossing of Canada.
- 23rd July Star Sign » Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- 29th July Star Sign » John Graves Simcoe decides to build a fort and settlement at Toronto, having sailed into the bay there.
- 8th August Star Sign » The Revolt of Lyon against the National Convention named insurrection of Lyon occurs during the French Revolution.
- 10th August Star Sign » The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 12th August Star Sign » The Rhône (department) Rhône and Loire (department) Loire 'Departments of France départments' are created when the former 'département' of Rhône-et-Loire is split into two.
- 16th August Star Sign » French Revolution: A levée en masse is decreed by the National Convention.
- 27th August Star Sign » French Revolutionary Wars: The city of Toulon revolts against the French First Republic French Republic and admits the British and Spanish fleets to seize Military port of Toulon its port, leading to the Siege of Toulon by French Revolutionary Army French
- 5th September Star Sign » French Revolution: The French National Convention initiates the Reign of Terror.
- 8th September Star Sign » French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Hondschoote.
- 17th September Star Sign » The Battle of Peyrestortes is fought.
- 18th September Star Sign » The first cornerstone of the United States Capitol known as Capitol building is laid by George Washington.
- 5th October Star Sign » French Revolution: Dechristianisation of France during the French Revolution called Christianity is disestablished in France.
- 12th October Star Sign » The cornerstone of Old East, the oldest state university building in the United States, is laid on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill known as University of North Carolina.
- 15th October Star Sign » Queen Marie-Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 16th October Star Sign » Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI of France named Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 16th October » The Battle of Wattignies (1793) called Battle of Wattignies ends in a French First Republic known as French victory.
- 3rd November Star Sign » France named French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 9th November Star Sign » William Carey (missionary) named William Carey reaches the Hooghly River.
- 10th November Star Sign » A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Chaumette.
- 12th November Star Sign » Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 16th November Star Sign » French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are Drownings at Nantes called executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 18th December Star Sign » Surrender of the frigate 'La Lutine' by French Royalists to Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood Lord Samuel Hood; renamed HMS Lutine 1779 6, she later becomes a famous treasure wreck.
- 23rd December Star Sign » The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the House of Bourbon known as royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 26th December Star Sign » Second Battle of Wissembourg (1793) called Second Battle of Wissembourg: France defeat Austria.
- 26th December » The wedding of Prince Prince Louis Charles of Prussia called Friedrich Ludwig of Prussia and Frederica of Mecklenburg-Strelitz takes place.
Year 1793 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month