Chinese Zodiac Signs 1831 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1831 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rabbit
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rabbit people have ambition and good articulation. This year is considered to be a lucky year and people born in it will be have many talents. Virtuous yet reserved with wonderfull taste. Rabbits are trusted and often get admiration from those around them. Usually doing good financially. Sometimes gossiping too much but being tactful most of the time. Being kind is maybe the reason why they almost never lose their temper. Business is one are where Rabbits excell. Sticking to their word plays great importance all around. Gambling is not a thing you would find a conservative and wise rabbit be doing.
- Astrology character and traits of Rabbit sign:
Pleasant, articulate, talented, discerning, psychic, conservative, successful, ambitious and sensitive.
1831 Zodiac Sign Rabbit Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1831 then your astrological sign is Rabbit. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Dog, Pig, Tiger, Goat
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Rooster, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1831
- 14th February Star Sign » Ras Marye of Yejju marches into Tigray Province e.g Tigray and defeats and kills Dejazmach Sabagadis in the Battle of Debre Abbay.
- 24th February Star Sign » The Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek, the first removal treaty in accordance with the Indian Removal Act, is proclaimed. The Choctaws in Mississippi cede land east of the river in exchange for payment and land in the West.
- 25th February Star Sign » Battle of Olszynka Grochowska, part of Polish November Uprising against Russian Empire.
- 10th March Star Sign » The French Foreign Legion is established by King Louis Philippe I named Louis Philippe to support his French Algeria named war in Algeria.
- 29th March Star Sign » Great Bosnian uprising: Bošnjani e.g Bosniaks rebel against Turkey.
- 7th April Star Sign » D. Pedro I, Emperor of Brazil, resigns. He goes to his native Portugal to become King D. Pedro IV.
- 12th April Star Sign » Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 18th April Star Sign » The University of Alabama is founded.
- 1st June Star Sign » James Clark Ross discovers the Magnetic North Pole.
- 21st July Star Sign » Inauguration of Leopold I of Belgium, first king of the Belgium e.g Belgians.
- 1st August Star Sign » A new London Bridge opens.
- 13th August Star Sign » Nat Turner sees a solar eclipse, which he believes is a sign from God in Christianity called God. Eight days later he and 70 other slaves kill approximately 55 whites in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 21st August Star Sign » Nat Turner leads black slaves and free blacks in a rebellion.
- 29th August Star Sign » Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1st September Star Sign » The high honor of 'Order of St. Gregory the Great' is established by Pope Gregory XVI of the Vatican State to recognize high support for the Vatican or for the Pope, by a man or a woman, and not necessarily a Roman Catholic.
- 8th September Star Sign » William IV of the United Kingdom William IV and Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen are crowned List of British monarchs King and List of British consorts Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 8th September » November Uprising: Battle of Warsaw (1831) called Battle of Warsaw ends, effectively ending the Insurrection.
- 15th September Star Sign » The locomotive 'John Bull (locomotive) e.g John Bull' operates for the first time in New Jersey on the Camden and Amboy Railroad.
- 9th October Star Sign » Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassination e.g assassinated.
- 5th November Star Sign » Nat Turner, American slave leader, is tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in Virginia.
- 11th November Star Sign » In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 17th November Star Sign » Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 5th December Star Sign » Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the United States House of Representatives e.g House of Representatives.
- 27th December Star Sign » Charles Darwin embarks on Second voyage of HMS Beagle e.g his journey aboard the HMS Beagle named HMS 'Beagle', during which he will begin to formulate the theory of evolution.
- 31st December Star Sign » Gramercy Park is deeded to New York City or New York, New York.
Year 1831 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month