Chinese Zodiac Signs 1849 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1849 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rooster
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rooster people are capable of deep thoughts. Capable and talented Roosters devote themselves beyond their abilities and can sometimes fail as a result. Failing at things brings them strong disappointment. Roosters tend to be eccentric which result in relationship problems with people around them. Giving off a sense of adventure often times they tend to be loners with a timid temprament. They feel sure of themselves in many areas and they usually are. People born as Roosters have emotional scales that work like swings. Sometimes very high and then again very low. Some Roosters are too selfish and can bee too outspoken. Two qualities of them are that they are very interesting and brave when it is needed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rooster sign:
Outspoken, energetic, clever, always busy, opinonated, deep thinkers, protective, talkative and eccentric.
1849 Zodiac Sign Rooster Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1849 then your astrological sign is Rooster. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Dragon, Ox, Tiger, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Rabbit, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1849
- 22nd January Star Sign » Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikhism e.g Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab region named Punjab, surrender.
- 31st January Star Sign » Corn Laws are abolished in the United Kingdom pursuant to legislation in 1846.
- 9th February Star Sign » Roman Republic (19th century) named New Roman Republic established
- 13th February Star Sign » The delegation headed by Metropolitan bishop Andrei Şaguna hands out to the Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria the 'General Petition of Romanian leaders in Transylvania, Banat and Bukovina', which demands that the Romanians called Romanian nation be recogn
- 14th February Star Sign » In New York City, James Knox Polk becomes the first serving President of the United States to have his photograph taken.
- 28th February Star Sign » Regular steamboat service from the west to the east coast of the United States begins with the arrival of the SS California 1848 6 in San Francisco Bay, 4 months 22 days after leaving New York Harbor.
- 22nd March Star Sign » The Austrian Empire Austrians defeat the Kingdom of Sardinia Piedmontese at the Battle of Novara (1849) Battle of Novara.
- 29th March Star Sign » The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab region called Punjab.
- 13th April Star Sign » Hungarian Revolution of 1848 e.g Hungary becomes a republic.
- 14th April Star Sign » Hungary Hungarian Declaration of Independence known as declares itself independent of Austrian Empire called Austria with Lajos Kossuth as its leader.
- 3rd May Star Sign » The May Uprising in Dresden begins the last of the The Revolutions of 1848 in the German states named German revolutions of 1848.
- 10th May Star Sign » Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 15th May Star Sign » Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily
- 17th May Star Sign » St. Louis Fire (1849) known as A large fire nearly burns St. Louis, Missouri to the ground.
- 27th May Star Sign » The Great Hall of Euston railway station known as Euston station in London is opened.
- 5th June Star Sign » Denmark becomes a constitutional monarchy by the signing of a new Constitution of Denmark named constitution.
- 3rd July Star Sign » The French enter Rome in order to restore Pope Pius IX to power. This would prove a major obstacle to Italian unification.
- 16th July Star Sign » Antonio María Claret y Clará founded the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, popularly known as the Claretians in Vic, in the province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- 22nd August Star Sign » The first airstrike known as air raid in history. Austria launches pilotless balloons against the city of Venice.
- 28th August Star Sign » After a month-long siege, Venice, which had declared itself independent as the Republic of San Marco, surrenders to Austria.
- 17th September Star Sign » American Abolitionism in the United States e.g abolitionist Harriet Tubman escapes from slavery.
- 3rd October Star Sign » American author Edgar Allan Poe is found delirious in a gutter in Baltimore under mysterious circumstances; it is the last time he is seen in public before his Death of Edgar Allan Poe or death.
- 6th October Star Sign » The execution of the 13 Martyrs of Arad after the Hungarian war of independence.
- 16th November Star Sign » A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
Year 1849 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month