What Happened In History Year 1307
Historical Events for the Year 1307
- 21st June » Külüg Khan, Emperor Wuzong of Yuan called Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan Dynasty known as Yuan.
- 13th October » Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Philip IV of France Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a "Coercion confession" of Christian heresy heresy.
- 22nd November » Pope Clement V issues the papal bull 'Pastoralis Praeeminentiae' which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Knights Templar named Templars and seize their assets.
Famous Deaths in History for 1307
- 10th February » Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan (b. 1265)
- 23rd April » Joan of Acre, English daughter of Edward I of England (b. 1272)
- 7th July » Edward I of England (b. 1239)
Historical events for the year 1307 by month