What Happened In History Year 1532
Historical Events for the Year 1532
- 16th May » Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 23rd June » Henry VIII of England Henry VIII and Francis I of France François I sign a secret treaty against Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor Charles V.
- 4th August » The Duchy of Brittany is Union of Brittany and France e.g united to the Kingdom of France.
- 13th August » Union of Brittany and France: The Duchy of Brittany is absorbed into the Kingdom of France.
- 1st September » Lady Anne Boleyn is made Marquess of Pembroke by her Engagement called fiancé, King Henry VIII of England or Henry VIII of England.
- 15th November » Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the battle of Cajamarca called city plaza the following day.
- 16th November » Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Empire known as Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
Famous Birthdays in 1532
- 26th December » Wilhelm Xylander, German scholar and academic (d. 1576)
Famous Deaths in History for 1532
Historical events for the year 1532 by month