What Happened On 28th January 1547 In History
January 28th (1547) was a Tuesday. It's the 27th day of the year (28th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 338 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 28th January, 1547
- » Henry VIII of England or Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI of England called Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
January 28th Famous Deaths for 1547
- » Henry VIII of England (b. 1491)
January 28th Holidays in History
- » Public holidays in Armenia or Army Day (Armenia)
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » January 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Julian of Cuenca
- » Agnes of Rome called Second Feast of St. Agnes
- » Thomas Aquinas