What Happened On 3rd September 1724 In History
September 3rd (1724) was a Sunday. It's the 245th day of the year (246th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 120 days left to the end of the year.
Famous Birthdays on September 3 in 1724
- » Guy Carleton, 1st Baron Dorchester, Irish-English general and politician, 21st List of Governors General of Canada e.g Governor General of Canada (d. 1808)
September 3rd Holidays in History
- » Armed Forces Day Republic of China known as Armed Forces Day (Republic of China)
- » Christian Calendar of saints called feast day:
- » Saint Marinus or Marinus
- » Pope Gregory I
- » Remaclus
- » Prudence Crandall (Episcopal Church (USA))
- » September 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Robert Wolfall, Presbyter (commemoration, Anglicanism)
- » Feast of San Marino and the Republic, celebrates the foundation of the Republic of San Marino in 301.
- » Flag Day (Australia)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the second independence of Qatar from the United Kingdom in 1971.
- » Levy Mwanawasa Day (Zambia)
- » Memorial Day (Tunisia)
- » Canadian Merchant Navy named Merchant Navy Remembrance Day (Canada)