What Happened On 28th July 1854 In History
July 28th (1854) was a Friday. It's the 209th day of the year (210th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 156 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 28th July, 1854
- » USS Constellation (1854), the last all-sail warship built by the United States Navy, is commissioned.
July 28th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints or Feast Day:
- » Saint Alphonsa named Alphonsa Muttathupadathu
- » Johann Sebastian Bach, George Frederick Handel, Henry Purcell (Calendar of saints (Episcopal Church) e.g Episcopal Church)
- » Johann Sebastian Bach, Heinrich Schütz, George Frederick Handel (Calendar of Saints (Lutheran) known as Lutheran)
- » Nazarius and Celsus
- » July 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Expulsion of the Acadians Commemorations or Day of Commemoration of the Great Upheaval (Canada)
- » Fiestas Patrias (Peru) known as Fiestas Patrias, celebrates the independence of Peru from Spain by General José de San Martín in 1821. (Peru)
- » San Marino Public holidays and festivals or Liberation Day (San Marino)
- » Ólavsøka Eve (Faroe Islands)
Year 1854 historical events for the month of July