What Happened On 18th April 1902 In History
April 18th (1902) was a Friday. It's the 107th day of the year (108th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 258 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 18th April, 1902
- » Quetzaltenango, the second largest city of Guatemala, is 1902 Guatemala earthquake e.g destroyed by an earthquake.
Famous Birthdays on April 18 in 1902
- » Giuseppe Pella, Italian politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1981)
- » Menachem Mendel Schneerson, Russian-French rabbi (d. 1994)
April 18th Holidays in History
- » Armed Forces Day e.g Army Day (Iran)
- » Christian Calendar of saints known as feast day:
- » Corebus
- » Eleutherius and Antia
- » Galdino della Sala
- » Molaise of Leighlin
- » Perfectus
- » Plato of Sakkoudion
- » April 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Zimbabwe from United Kingdom in 1980.
- » International Day For Monuments and Sites (International)
Year 1902 historical events for the month of April