Chinese Zodiac Signs 1538 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1538 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dog
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dog people have the best traits in human nature. With deep sense of loyalty and honesty they inspire other people to be better. Your secrets will always be safe with a Dog sign. At the same time Dog zodiacs tend to be selfish, stubborn and eccentric. Moeny somhow come to them even though gaining wealth is not one of their priorities. Around big crowds Dogs can get emotionally cold and distant. Having a one on one is the best way to get Dog people to shine. Dogs can sometimes be too pessimistic in finding fault in many areas. They speak their minds with no regards to the consequences. Dog people make good leaders.
- Astrology character and traits of Dog sign:
Loyal, honest, trustworthy, faithful, ethical, sharp tongue, fault finder, selfish and stubborn.
1538 Zodiac Sign Dog Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1538 then your astrological sign is Dog. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Rabbit, Tiger, Horse, Pig
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Dragon, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1538
- 24th February Star Sign » Treaty of Nagyvárad between Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor named Ferdinand I and John Zápolya.
- 26th May Star Sign » Geneva expels John Calvin and his followers from the city. Calvin lives in exile in Strasbourg for the next three years.
- 25th July Star Sign » The city of Guayaquil is founded by the Spanish Conquistador Francisco de Orellana and given the name Muy Noble y Muy Leal Ciudad de Santiago de Guayaquil.
- 6th August Star Sign » Bogotá, Colombia, is founded by Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada.
- 28th September Star Sign » Ottoman–Venetian War (1537–1540) e.g Ottoman–Venetian War: The Ottoman Navy scores a decisive victory over a Holy League (1571) known as Holy League fleet in the Battle of Preveza.
- 28th October » The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established.
- 17th December Star Sign » Pope Paul III excommunicates Henry VIII of England.
Famous Deaths in History for 1538
- 12th February » Albrecht Altdorfer, German painter (b. 1480)
- 8th May » Edward Foxe, English bishop (b. 1496)
- 22nd May » John Forest, English friar and martyr (b. 1471)
- 30th June » Charles II, Duke of Guelders (b. 1467)
- 8th July » Diego de Almagro, Spanish general and explorer (b. 1475)
- 14th September » Henry III of Nassau-Breda (b. 1483)
Year 1538 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month