Chinese Zodiac Signs 1539 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1539 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1539 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1539 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1539
- 12th January Star Sign » Treaty of Toledo signed by King Francis I of France and Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor known as Charles V.
- 14th January Star Sign » Spain annexes Cuba.
- 19th April Star Sign » Charles V and Protestants signs Treaty of Frankfurt (1539) known as Treaty of Frankfurt.
- 27th April Star Sign » Re-founding of the city of Bogotá, New Kingdom of Granada e.g New Granada (now Colombia), by Nikolaus Federmann and Sebastián de Belalcázar.
- 30th May Star Sign » In Florida, Hernando de Soto lands at Tampa Bay with 600 soldiers with the goal of finding gold.
- 3rd June Star Sign » Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 10th June Star Sign » Council of Trent: Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 6th October Star Sign » Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
Famous Birthdays in 1539
- 25th March » Christopher Clavius, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1612)
- 7th April » Tobias Stimmer, Swiss painter and illustrator (d. 1584)
- 22nd May » Edward Seymour, 1st Earl of Hertford, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Somerset (d. 1621)
- 1st November » Pierre Pithou, French lawyer and scholar (d. 1596)
- 5th December » Fausto Sozzini, Italian theologian (d. 1604)
Famous Deaths in History for 1539
- 5th March » Nuno da Cunha, Portuguese admiral and politician, List of governors of Portuguese India called Governor of Portuguese India (b. 1487)
- 17th April » George, Duke of Saxony (b. 1471)
- 1st May » Isabella of Portugal (b. 1503)
- 7th May » Ottaviano Petrucci, Italian printer (b. 1466)
- 5th July » Anthony Maria Zaccaria, Italian saint (b. 1502)
- 8th September » John Stokesley, English bishop (b. 1475)
- 22nd September » Guru Nanak, Pakistani religious leader, founded Sikhism (b. 1469)
- 20th December » Johannes Lupi, Flemish composer (b. 1506)
Year 1539 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month