Chinese Zodiac Signs 1546 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1546 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse tend to be extroverted and popular! Talking is one of their favorite activities. Wise, perceptive and cheerful Horses are good at managing their money. Talented with their hands and having a weakness for the opposite sex. Areas where to improve for Horses would be hod bloodedness and impationce. Horses love large crowds and entertainment. Sometimes even entertaining large crowds.
- Astrology character and traits of Horse sign:
Hard working, independent, popular, sociable, intelligent, perceptive, talented, spiritual, vital, selfish and impatient.
1546 Zodiac Sign Horse Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1546 then your astrological sign is Horse. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Goat, Dog, Tiger
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Rat, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1546
- 23rd January Star Sign » Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the 'Tiers Livre', his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
Famous Birthdays in 1546
- 27th January » Joachim III Frederick, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1608)
- 5th May » Thomas Cecil, 1st Earl of Exeter, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire (d. 1623)
- 24th June » Robert Persons, English-Italian priest (d. 1610)
- 4th July » Murad III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1595)
- 14th December » Tycho Brahe, Danish astronomer and chemist (d. 1601)
- 22nd December » Kuroda Yoshitaka, Japanese daimyo (d. 1604)
Famous Deaths in History for 1546
- 21st January » Azai Sukemasa, Japanese daimyo (b. 1491)
- 18th February » Martin Luther, German monk and priest, leader of the Protestant Reformation (b. 1483)
- 1st March » George Wishart, Scottish minister and martyr (b. 1513)
- 26th March » Thomas Elyot, English diplomat and scholar (b. 1490)
- 29th May » David Beaton, Scottish cardinal (b. 1494)
- 4th July » Hayreddin Barbarossa, Greek-Turkish admiral (b. 1478)
- 16th July » Anne Askew, English author and poet (b. 1520)
- 2nd August » Peter Faber, French priest and theologian, co-founded the Society of Jesus (b. 1506)
- 3rd August » Antonio da Sangallo the Younger, Italian architect, designed the Apostolic Palace (b. 1484)
- 3rd August » Étienne Dolet, French scholar and translator (b. 1509)
- 1st November » Giulio Romano, Italian painter and architect (b. 1499)
Year 1546 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month