Chinese Zodiac Signs 1547 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1547 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Goat
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Sheep people have elegance and great talent in the arts. At first glance the Sheep zodiacs seem to be better off than other signs. But if you take into consideration that Sheep are shy, pessimistic and having a hard time figuring life out. Timid by nature usually Sheep are very religious people. Introvert mostly they can be clumsy doing speeches. Having great passion towards their beliefs and passions. Sheep are very good at what they do professionally, that is also why they have no worries about material things. Wise yet gentle Sheep are compassionate people.
- Astrology character and traits of Sheep sign:
Elegant, artistic, gentle, compassionate, honest, creative, genuine, dependent on material comforts and pessimistic.
1547 Zodiac Sign Goat Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1547 then your astrological sign is Goat. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Goat are: Horse, Rabbit, Pig, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Goat are: Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1547
- 13th January Star Sign » Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey is sentenced to death.
- 16th January Star Sign » Ivan IV of Russia aka Ivan the Terrible becomes Tsar named Czar of Russia.
- 28th January Star Sign » Henry VIII of England or Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI of England called Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
- 20th February Star Sign » Edward VI of England is crowned King of England at Westminster Abbey.
- 24th April Star Sign » Battle of Mühlberg. Fernando Álvarez de Toledo, 3rd Duke of Alba e.g Duke of Alba, commanding Spanish-Imperial forces of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor or Charles I of Spain, defeats the troops of Schmalkaldic League.
- 25th July Star Sign » Henry II of France is Coronation called crowned.
- 10th September Star Sign » The Battle of Pinkie Cleugh, the last full scale military confrontation between England and Scotland, resulting in a decisive victory for the forces of Edward VI of England e.g Edward VI.
Famous Birthdays in 1547
- 1st March » Rudolph Goclenius, German philosopher (d. 1628)
- 28th June » Cristofano Malvezzi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1599)
- 14th September » Johan van Oldenbarnevelt, Dutch politician (d. 1619)
- 22nd September » Philipp Nicodemus Frischlin, German philologist, mathematician, astronomer, and poet (d. 1590)
- 29th September » Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1616)
- 18th October » Justus Lipsius, Belgian philologist (d. 1606)
- 12th November » Claude of Valois (d. 1575)
- 5th December » Ubbo Emmius, Dutch historian and geographer (d. 1625)
Famous Deaths in History for 1547
- 16th January » Johannes Schöner, German astronomer and cartographer (b. 1477)
- 19th January » Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey, English poet (b. 1517)
- 28th January » Henry VIII of England (b. 1491)
- 31st March » Francis I of France (b. 1494)
- 21st June » Sebastiano del Piombo, Italian painter (b. 1485)
- 2nd December » Hernán Cortés, Spanish general and explorer (b. 1485)
Year 1547 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month