Chinese Zodiac Signs 1554 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1554 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Tiger
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Tiger people are sensitive towards others feelings. Deep thinkers who share great sympathy with other people. One not so positive attribute of a Tiger is having a short temper. Even though people usually respect them, Tigers love their freedom and can get into conflict with different types of authority. Indecisiveness is a big reason for problems in the lives of Tigers. Leaving decisions to the last moment can result in bad choices. Powerful and courageous Tigers tend to seek adventure. In regards to other people they tend to be suspicious at times.
- Astrology character and traits of Tiger sign:
Sensitive, short tempered, courageous, hesitant, playful, tireless, cannot make up their mind and makes poor decisions.
1554 Zodiac Sign Tiger Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1554 then your astrological sign is Tiger. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Tiger are: Pig, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Rooster
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Tiger are: Monkey
Historical Events for the Year 1554
- 5th January Star Sign » A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 12th January Star Sign » Bayinnaung, who would go on to assemble the largest empire in the history of Southeast Asia, is crowned List of Burmese monarchs e.g King of Burma.
- 25th January Star Sign » Founding of São Paulo (city) or São Paulo city, Brazil.
- 12th February Star Sign » A year after claiming the throne of England for nine days, Lady Jane Grey is beheaded for treason.
- 23rd February Star Sign » Mapuche forces, under the leadership of Lautaro, score a victory over the Spanish Empire named Spanish at the Battle of Marihueñu in Chile.
- 21st May Star Sign » Mary I of England called Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 25th July Star Sign » Mary I of England e.g Mary I marries Philip II of Spain at Winchester Cathedral.
Famous Birthdays in 1554
- 9th January » Pope Gregory XV (d. 1623)
- 20th January » Sebastian of Portugal (d. 1578)
- 26th March » Charles, Duke of Mayenne (d. 1611)
- 20th May » Paolo Bellasio, Italian organist and composer (d. 1594)
- 5th July » Elisabeth of Austria, Queen of France (d. 1592)
- 30th November » Philip Sidney, English soldier, courtier, and poet (d. 1586)
- 19th December » Philip William, Prince of Orange (d. 1618)
Famous Deaths in History for 1554
- 16th January » Christiern Pedersen, Danish publisher and scholar (b. 1480)
- 12th February » Lord Guildford Dudley, English husband of Lady Jane Grey (b. 1536)
- 12th February » Lady Jane Grey, English daughter of Frances Grey, Duchess of Suffolk (b. 1537)
- 21st February » Hieronymus Bock, German botanist (b. 1498)
- 23rd February » Henry Grey, 1st Duke of Suffolk, English politician (b. 1515)
- 3rd March » John Frederick I, Elector of Saxony (b. 1503)
- 11th April » Thomas Wyatt the Younger, English rebel leader (b. 1521)
- 25th August » Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (b. 1473)
- 22nd September » Francisco Vásquez de Coronado, Spanish explorer (b. 1510)
Year 1554 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month