Chinese Zodiac Signs 1555 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1555 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rabbit
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rabbit people have ambition and good articulation. This year is considered to be a lucky year and people born in it will be have many talents. Virtuous yet reserved with wonderfull taste. Rabbits are trusted and often get admiration from those around them. Usually doing good financially. Sometimes gossiping too much but being tactful most of the time. Being kind is maybe the reason why they almost never lose their temper. Business is one are where Rabbits excell. Sticking to their word plays great importance all around. Gambling is not a thing you would find a conservative and wise rabbit be doing.
- Astrology character and traits of Rabbit sign:
Pleasant, articulate, talented, discerning, psychic, conservative, successful, ambitious and sensitive.
1555 Zodiac Sign Rabbit Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1555 then your astrological sign is Rabbit. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Dog, Pig, Tiger, Goat
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Rooster, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1555
- 22nd January Star Sign » The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 9th February Star Sign » Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper (bishop) called John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 25th March Star Sign » The city of Valencia, Carabobo named Valencia is founded in present-day Venezuela.
- 17th April Star Sign » After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florence called Florentine-Holy Roman Empire named Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- 2nd July Star Sign » The Ottoman Admiral Turgut Reis sacks the Italian city of Paola, Italy called Paola.
- 18th July Star Sign » The College of Arms is reincorporated by Royal charter signed by Queen Mary I of England and King Philip II of Spain.
- 25th September Star Sign » The Peace of Augsburg is signed in Augsburg by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor named Charles V and the princes of the Schmalkaldic League.
- 1st November Star Sign » French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 12th November Star Sign » The English Parliament Established church or re-establishes Catholicism.
Famous Birthdays in 1555
- 18th March » Francis, Duke of Anjou (d. 1584)
- 21st April » Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter (d. 1619)
- 1st August » Edward Kelley, English occultist (d. 1597)
- 4th December » Heinrich Meibom (poet) named Heinrich Meibom, German poet and historian (d. 1625)
Famous Deaths in History for 1555
- 9th February » John Hooper (bishop) called John Hooper, English bishop (b. 1495)
- 9th February » Rowland Taylor, English martyr (b. 1510)
- 23rd March » Pope Julius III (b. 1487)
- 27th March » William Hunter (Protestant martyr) named William Hunter, English martyr (b. 1535)
- 12th April » Joanna of Castile (b. 1479)
- 1st May » Pope Marcellus II (b. 1501)
- 25th May » Gemma Frisius, Dutch physician, mathematician, and cartographer (b. 1508)
- 25th May » Henry II of Navarre (b. 1503)
- 8th August » Oronce Finé, French mathematician and cartographer (b. 1494)
- 7th October » Louis of Praet (b. 1488)
- 9th October » Justus Jonas, German religious reformer (b. 1493)
- 25th October » Olympia Fulvia Morata, Italian-German scholar (b. 1526)
- 12th November » Stephen Gardiner, English bishop (b. 1497)
- 21st November » Georgius Agricola, German mineralogist, philologist, and scholar (b. 1490)
Year 1555 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month