Chinese Zodiac Signs 1562 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1562 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dog
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dog people have the best traits in human nature. With deep sense of loyalty and honesty they inspire other people to be better. Your secrets will always be safe with a Dog sign. At the same time Dog zodiacs tend to be selfish, stubborn and eccentric. Moeny somhow come to them even though gaining wealth is not one of their priorities. Around big crowds Dogs can get emotionally cold and distant. Having a one on one is the best way to get Dog people to shine. Dogs can sometimes be too pessimistic in finding fault in many areas. They speak their minds with no regards to the consequences. Dog people make good leaders.
- Astrology character and traits of Dog sign:
Loyal, honest, trustworthy, faithful, ethical, sharp tongue, fault finder, selfish and stubborn.
1562 Zodiac Sign Dog Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1562 then your astrological sign is Dog. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Rabbit, Tiger, Horse, Pig
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Dragon, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1562
- 17th January Star Sign » France recognizes the Huguenots by the Edict of Saint-Germain.
- 1st March Star Sign » Twenty-three Huguenots are massacred by Catholicism called Catholics in Wassy, France, marking the start of the French Wars of Religion.
- 12th July Star Sign » Fray Diego de Landa, acting Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Yucatán known as Bishop of Yucatán, burns the sacred books of the Maya civilization e.g Maya.
- 19th December Star Sign » The Battle of Dreux takes place during the French Wars of Religion.
Famous Birthdays in 1562
- 12th January » Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1630)
- 13th January » Mark Alexander Boyd, Scottish poet (d. 1601)
- 25th July » Katō Kiyomasa, Japanese warlord (d. 1611)
- 4th October » Christen Sørensen Longomontanus, Danish astronomer (d. 1647)
- 19th October » George Abbot (bishop) called George Abbot, English archbishop (d. 1633)
- 25th November » Lope de Vega, Spanish playwright and poet (d. 1635)
Famous Deaths in History for 1562
- 9th January » Amago Haruhisa, Japanese warlord (b. 1514)
- 23rd July » Götz von Berlichingen, German knight (b. 1480)
- 9th October » Gabriele Falloppio, Italian anatomist and physician (b. 1523)
- 17th November » Antoine of Navarre (b. 1518)
- 6th December » Jan van Scorel Dutch painter (b. 1495)
- 7th December » Adrian Willaert, Dutch-Italian composer and educator (b. 1490)
Year 1562 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month