Chinese Zodiac Signs 1563 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1563 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1563 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1563 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1563
- 19th March Star Sign » The Edict of Amboise is signed, ending the first phase of the French Wars of Religion and granting certain freedoms to the Huguenots.
- 4th December Star Sign » The final session of the Council of Trent is held. (It had opened on December 13, 1545.)
Famous Birthdays in 1563
- 30th January » Franciscus Gomarus, Dutch theologian (d. 1641)
- 5th March » John Coke, English politician (d. 1644)
- 1st June » Robert Cecil, 1st Earl of Salisbury, English politician, Secretary of State (England) known as Secretary of State for England (d. 1612)
- 4th September » Wanli Emperor of China (d. 1620)
- 14th October » Jodocus Hondius, Flemish engraver and cartographer (d. 1611)
- 19th November » Robert Sidney, 1st Earl of Leicester, English politician (d. 1626)
Famous Deaths in History for 1563
- 1st February » Menas of Ethiopia (b. 1559)
- 24th February » Francis, Duke of Guise (b. 1519)
- 24th March » Hosokawa Harumoto, Japanese daimyo (b. 1514)
- 28th March » Heinrich Glarean, Swiss poet and theorist (b. 1488)
- 9th June » William Paget, 1st Baron Paget, English accountant and politician (b. 1506)
- 11th August » Bartolomé de Escobedo, Spanish composer (b. 1500)
- 18th August » Étienne de La Boétie, French judge and philosopher (b. 1530)
- 17th September » Henry Manners, 2nd Earl of Rutland, English soldier (b. 1526)
- 29th December » Sebastian Castellio, French preacher and theologian (b. 1515)
Year 1563 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month