Chinese Zodiac Signs 1564 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1564 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rat
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rat people tend to be very charismatic and have great attraction towards the opposite sex. Rats make great leaders and are hardworking, but on the other side they cab be rather unpredictable.
Percectionism is likely to be found in a Rats behaviours. Such traits combined with big ambition usually lead them to a road of success. Bad behaviours to work on would be gossiping and having a big temper. Family and friends are of great importance in a Rats life. This is also shown in generous ways towards their loved ones. Loyalty towards people close to Rats is usually guaranteed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rat sign:
Charming, clever, courageous, enterprising, imaginative, generous, ambitious, successful, hard workers, critical and short tempered.
1564 Zodiac Sign Rat Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1564 then your astrological sign is Rat. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rat are: Ox, Dragon, Monkey
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rat are: Horse, Rabbit, Rooster
Historical Events for the Year 1564
- 26th January Star Sign » The Council of Trent issues its conclusions in the Tridentinum, establishing a distinction between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
- 26th January » The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeats the Tsardom of Russia in the Battle of Ula during the Livonian War.
- 15th March Star Sign » Mughal Akbar the Great known as Emperor Akbar abolishes "jizya" ('per capita' tax).
- 26th April Star Sign » Playwright William Shakespeare was baptized in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England (date of actual birth is unknown).
Famous Birthdays in 1564
- 15th February » Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer and physicist (d. 1642)
- 26th February » Christopher Marlowe, English playwright (d. 1593)
- 9th March » David Fabricius, German astronomer and theologian (d. 1617)
- 26th April » William Shakespeare, English poet, playwright and actor (d. 1616)
- 24th September » William Adams (sailor) or William Adams, English sailor and navigator (d. 1620)
- 26th October » Hans Leo Hassler German organist and composer (d. 1612)
- 22nd November » Henry Brooke, 11th Baron Cobham, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Kent (d. 1610)
Famous Deaths in History for 1564
- 4th January » Hosokawa Ujitsuna, Japanese military commander (b. 1514)
- 18th February » Michelangelo, Italian sculptor and painter (b. 1475)
- 2nd May » Rodolfo Pio da Carpi, Italian cardinal (b. 1500)
- 27th May » John Calvin, French pastor and theologian (b. 1509)
- 24th June » Rani Durgavati, Indian queen (b. 1524)
- 5th October » Pierre de Manchicourt, Flemish composer (b. 1510)
- 15th October » Andreas Vesalius, Belgian-Greek anatomist, physician, and author (b. 1514)
- 18th October » Johannes Acronius Frisius, German physician and mathematician (b. 1520)
Year 1564 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month