Chinese Zodiac Signs 1565 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1565 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Ox you will have qualities such as patience, being taciturn and motivate others to reach higher levels of confidence. Eccentric by nature Oxes sometimes anger too easily. Most have strong opinions coupled with fierce tempers. They don't speak often but when they do it's quite eloquent. Oxes are strong mentally and physically. In everyday life Oxes are easygoing. Stubborness often brings them more harm than good. Failing or being opposed in their beliefs does not sit well for an Ox.
- Astrology character and traits of Ox sign:
Calm, relaxed, patient, self-assured, sincere, brave, intelligent, sociable, alert, can anger easily, bigoted and resolute.
1565 Zodiac Sign Ox Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1565 then your astrological sign is Ox. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Rat, Rooster, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Goat, Horse, Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1565
- 26th January Star Sign » Battle of Talikota, fought between the Vijayanagara Empire and the Islamic sultanates of the Deccan, leads to the subjugation, and eventual destruction of the last Hindu kingdom in India, and the consolidation of Islamic rule over much of the Indian subco
- 1st March Star Sign » The city of Rio de Janeiro is founded.
- 27th April Star Sign » Cebu City known as Cebu is established becoming the first Spain e.g Spanish settlement in the Philippines.
- 18th May Star Sign » The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman Empire named Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 18th May » The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 17th June Star Sign » Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogunate named Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 23rd June Star Sign » Turgut Reis (Dragut), commander of the Ottoman Empire known as Ottoman navy, dies during the Siege of Malta (1565) named Siege of Malta.
- 29th July Star Sign » The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 28th August Star Sign » Pedro Menéndez de Avilés sights land near St. Augustine, Florida and founds the oldest continuously occupied European-established city in the continental United States.
- 8th September Star Sign » The Knights Hospitaller Knights of Malta lift the Turkey Turkish Siege of Malta (1565) siege of Malta that began on May 18.
- 11th September Star Sign » Ottoman Empire or Ottoman forces retreat from Malta ending the Great Siege of Malta.
Famous Birthdays in 1565
- 2nd April » Cornelis de Houtman, Dutch explorer (d. 1599)
- 10th November » Laurentius Paulinus Gothus, Swedish astronomer and theologian (d. 1646)
Famous Deaths in History for 1565
- 17th March » Alexander Ales, Scottish theologian (b. 1500)
- 12th June » Adrianus Turnebus, French philologist and scholar (b. 1512)
- 17th June » Ashikaga Yoshiteru, Japanese shogun (b. 1536)
- 5th October » Lodovico Ferrari, Italian mathematician (b. 1522)
- 12th October » Jean Ribault, French-American lieutenant and navigator (b. 1520)
- 14th October » Thomas Chaloner (statesman) e.g Thomas Chaloner, English poet and politician (b. 1521)
- 22nd October » Jean Grolier de Servières, French book collector (b. 1479)
- 9th December » Pope Pius IV (b. 1499)
- 13th December » Conrad Gessner, Swiss botanist and physician (b. 1516)
- 29th December » Queen Munjeong of Korea (b. 1501)
Year 1565 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month