Chinese Zodiac Signs 1804 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1804 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rat
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rat people tend to be very charismatic and have great attraction towards the opposite sex. Rats make great leaders and are hardworking, but on the other side they cab be rather unpredictable.
Percectionism is likely to be found in a Rats behaviours. Such traits combined with big ambition usually lead them to a road of success. Bad behaviours to work on would be gossiping and having a big temper. Family and friends are of great importance in a Rats life. This is also shown in generous ways towards their loved ones. Loyalty towards people close to Rats is usually guaranteed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rat sign:
Charming, clever, courageous, enterprising, imaginative, generous, ambitious, successful, hard workers, critical and short tempered.
1804 Zodiac Sign Rat Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1804 then your astrological sign is Rat. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rat are: Ox, Dragon, Monkey
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rat are: Horse, Rabbit, Rooster
Historical Events for the Year 1804
- 1st January Star Sign » French rule ends in Haiti. Haiti becomes the first black republic and second independent country in North America after the United States
- 14th February Star Sign » Karadjordje leads the First Serbian Uprising against the Ottoman Empire.
- 15th February Star Sign » The Serbian revolution begins.
- 16th February Star Sign » First Barbary War: Stephen Decatur leads a raid to burn the pirate-held frigate USS Philadelphia 1799 6.
- 21st February Star Sign » The first self-propelling steam locomotive makes its outing at the Penydarren Ironworks called Pen-y-Darren Ironworks in Wales.
- 4th March Star Sign » Castle Hill convict rebellion named Castle Hill Rebellion: Irish convicts rebel against British colonial authority in the Colony of New South Wales.
- 10th March Star Sign » Louisiana Purchase: In St. Louis, Missouri, a formal ceremony is conducted to transfer ownership of the Louisiana Territory from France to the United States.
- 21st March Star Sign » Napoleonic Code Code Napoléon is adopted as France French civil law (legal system) civil law.
- 5th April Star Sign » High Possil Meteorite: The first recorded meteorite in Scotland falls in Possil.
- 25th April Star Sign » The western Georgian kingdom of Imereti accepts the suzerainty of the Russian Empire
- 13th May Star Sign » Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to Battle of Derne named retake Derna from the United States e.g Americans attack the city.
- 14th May Star Sign » The Lewis and Clark Expedition departs from Camp Dubois and begins its historic journey by traveling up the Missouri River.
- 18th May Star Sign » Napoleon named Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 15th June Star Sign » New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 11th July Star Sign » Burr–Hamilton duel called A duel occurs in which the Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr mortally wounds former United States Secretary of the Treasury or Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton.
- 12th July Star Sign » Former United States Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton dies a day after being shot in a Burr–Hamilton duel named duel.
- 11th August Star Sign » Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor named Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1st September Star Sign » 3 Juno known as Juno, one of the four largest asteroids in the Main Belt, is discovered by the German astronomer Karl Ludwig Harding.
- 25th September Star Sign » The Lakota people named Teton Sioux (a subdivision of the Lakota) demand one of the boats from the Lewis and Clark Expedition as a toll for allowing the expedition to move further upriver.
- 9th October Star Sign » Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 30th November Star Sign » The Democratic-Republican Party Democratic-Republican-controlled United States Senate begins an impeachment trial of Federalist Party (United States) Federalist Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Chase
- 2nd December Star Sign » At Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Coronation of Napoleon I or Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself List of French monarchs or Emperor of the French, the first French Emperor in a thousand years.
Year 1804 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month