Chinese Zodiac Signs 1805 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1805 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Ox you will have qualities such as patience, being taciturn and motivate others to reach higher levels of confidence. Eccentric by nature Oxes sometimes anger too easily. Most have strong opinions coupled with fierce tempers. They don't speak often but when they do it's quite eloquent. Oxes are strong mentally and physically. In everyday life Oxes are easygoing. Stubborness often brings them more harm than good. Failing or being opposed in their beliefs does not sit well for an Ox.
- Astrology character and traits of Ox sign:
Calm, relaxed, patient, self-assured, sincere, brave, intelligent, sociable, alert, can anger easily, bigoted and resolute.
1805 Zodiac Sign Ox Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1805 then your astrological sign is Ox. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Rat, Rooster, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Goat, Horse, Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1805
- 11th January Star Sign » The Michigan Territory is created.
- 1st March Star Sign » Justice Samuel Chase is acquitted at the end of his impeachment trial by the U.S. Senate.
- 17th March Star Sign » The Italian Republic (Napoleonic) Italian Republic, with Napoleon I of France Napoleon as president, becomes the Kingdom of Italy (Napoleonic) Kingdom of Italy, with Napoleon as King.
- 7th April Star Sign » Lewis and Clark Expedition: The Corps of Discovery breaks camp among the Mandan tribe and resumes its journey West along the Missouri River.
- 17th May Star Sign » Muhammad Ali of Egypt or Muhammad Ali becomes Wāli of Egypt.
- 26th May Star Sign » Napoleon or Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the Gothic architecture called gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 31st May Star Sign » French and Spanish forces begin the Battle of Diamond Rock or assault against British forces occupying Diamond Rock.
- 2nd June Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: A First French Empire Franco-Enlightenment in Spain Spanish fleet Battle of Diamond Rock recaptures Diamond Rock, an uninhabited island at the entrance to the bay leading to Fort-de-France, from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ire
- 10th June Star Sign » First Barbary War: Yusuf Karamanli signs a treaty ending the hostilities between Tripolitania and the United States.
- 11th June Star Sign » A History of Detroit 1805 fire known as fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 13th June Star Sign » Lewis and Clark Expedition: scouting ahead of the expedition, Meriwether Lewis and four companions sight the Great Falls of the Missouri River.
- 30th June Star Sign » The Congress of the United States called U.S. Congress organizes the Michigan Territory.
- 22nd July Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: War of the Third Coalition Battle of Cape Finisterre (1805) e.g Battle of Cape Finisterre An inconclusive naval action is fought between a combined French and Spanish fleet under Admiral Pierre-Charles Villeneuve of Spain and a British fl
- 14th October Star Sign » Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 19th October Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: Austrian Karl Freiherr Mack von Leiberich called General Mack surrenders his army to the Grand Army of Napoleon at the Battle of Ulm. 30,000 prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1st November Star Sign » Napoleon I called Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austrian Empire e.g Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 11th November Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein 8000 France e.g French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 16th November Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 2nd December Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Austerlitz French troops under Napoleon Bonaparte defeat a joint Imperial Russia e.g Russo-Austrian Empire called Austrian force.
- 26th December Star Sign » Austria and France sign the Peace of Pressburg (1805) e.g Treaty of Pressburg.
Year 1805 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month