Zodiac Signs March 1810 Birthstone
March Birthstones Astrology
- The March Birthstones are Aquamarine and Bloodstone. These stones symbolize courage. Aquamarine is associated with comprehension and happiness. Aquamarine aslo called the traditional birthstone of March. Bloodstone is considered the secondary birthstone.
March Zodiac Signs
- Month of March Zodiac Signs are Pisces(until March 20) and Aries(March 21 onwards).
- Pisces (February 20 - March 20) Pisces and Aquarius have some common qualities. Both tend to be honest and like to be low key in social situations. Neither likes to draw attention to themselves. People who are born under the sign of Pisces tend to be generous and passionate towards other people and their own goals.
Pisces are compatible with: Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
March Birth Flowers
- Month of March is synonymous with the onset of spring (in the Northern Hemisphere). Accordingly the birth flower associated with this month is Daffodil also known as Jonquil or Narcissus. The colours of the bloom include white, yellow and orange. A gift of these flowers conveys the hidden meaning of friendship and happiness.
- Spring, Rebirth, Domestic Happiness, Respect, Regard and Friendship. March Birth Flower Daffodil is synonymous with Spring as it is the epitome of rebirth and new beginnings.
Famous Birthdays on March in 1810
- 1st » Frédéric Chopin, Polish pianist and composer (d. 1849)
- 2nd » Pope Leo XIII (d. 1903)
- 10th » Samuel Ferguson, Irish poet (d. 1886)
- 27th » William Hepworth Thompson, English scholar and academic (d. 1886)
- 27th » Adolf Glassbrenner, German humorist (d. 1876)
Famous Deaths for March 1810
- 7th » Cuthbert Collingwood, 1st Baron Collingwood, English admiral (b. 1750)
- 9th » Ozias Humphry, English painter (b. 1742)
Year 1810 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of March Star Signs.
Year 1810 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month