Chinese Zodiac Signs 1814 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1814 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dog
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dog people have the best traits in human nature. With deep sense of loyalty and honesty they inspire other people to be better. Your secrets will always be safe with a Dog sign. At the same time Dog zodiacs tend to be selfish, stubborn and eccentric. Moeny somhow come to them even though gaining wealth is not one of their priorities. Around big crowds Dogs can get emotionally cold and distant. Having a one on one is the best way to get Dog people to shine. Dogs can sometimes be too pessimistic in finding fault in many areas. They speak their minds with no regards to the consequences. Dog people make good leaders.
- Astrology character and traits of Dog sign:
Loyal, honest, trustworthy, faithful, ethical, sharp tongue, fault finder, selfish and stubborn.
1814 Zodiac Sign Dog Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1814 then your astrological sign is Dog. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Rabbit, Tiger, Horse, Pig
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Dragon, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1814
- 14th January Star Sign » Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 29th January Star Sign » France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- 31st January Star Sign » Gervasio Antonio de Posadas becomes Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata e.g Supreme Director of Argentina.
- 1st February Star Sign » Mayon Volcano in the Philippines erupts, killing around 1,200 people, the most devastating eruption of the volcano.
- 10th February Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Champaubert ends in French victory over the Russian Empire or Russians and the Kingdom of Prussia known as Prussians.
- 12th February Star Sign » Battle of Château-Thierry (1814)
- 17th February Star Sign » War of the Sixth Coalition: The Battle of Mormans.
- 18th February Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Montereau.
- 4th March Star Sign » Americans defeat British forces at the Battle of Longwoods between London, Ontario and Thamesville, near present-day Southwest Middlesex, Ontario known as Wardsville, Ontario.
- 7th March Star Sign » Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 10th March Star Sign » Napoleon I of France is defeated at the Battle of Laon in France.
- 21st March Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: Austrian Empire named Austrian forces repel First French Empire known as French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 27th March Star Sign » War of 1812: In central Alabama, U.S. forces under General Andrew Jackson defeat the Creek (people) known as Creek at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend (1814) called Battle of Horseshoe Bend.
- 28th March Star Sign » War of 1812: The Royal Navy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland e.g United Kingdom defeats de United States Navy in a Battle of Valparaiso known as Battle off Valparaíso, Chile.
- 30th March Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: Sixth Coalition forces Battle of Paris (1814) known as march into Paris.
- 4th April Star Sign » Napoleon I of France known as Napoleon abdicates for the first time and names his son Napoleon II as Emperor of the French.
- 6th April Star Sign » Nominal beginning of the Bourbon Restoration; anniversary date that Napoleon abdicates and is exiled to Elba.
- 11th April Star Sign » The Treaty of Fontainebleau (1814) known as Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 4th May Star Sign » Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 4th May » King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decrete of the 4th of May, returning Spain to Absolute monarchy known as absolutism.
- 17th May Star Sign » Military occupation named Occupation of Monaco changes from French to Austrian.
- 17th May » The Constitution of Norway is signed and Crown Prince Christian VIII of Denmark e.g Christian Frederick of Denmark is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.
- 30th May Star Sign » Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition the Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon I is exiled to Elba.
- 5th July Star Sign » War of 1812: Battle of Chippawa American Major General Jacob Brown defeats United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland named British General Phineas Riall at Chippawa, Ontario.
- 13th July Star Sign » The Carabinieri, the national gendarmerie of Italy, is established.
- 9th August Star Sign » Indian Wars: the Muscogee (Creek) or Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia (U.S. state) called Georgia.
- 13th August Star Sign » The Anglo-Dutch Treaty of 1814 Convention of London, a treaty between the United Kingdom and the Dutch Republic United Provinces, is signed in London London, England.
- 24th August Star Sign » British troops invade Washington, D.C. and during the Burning of Washington the White House, the United States Capitol or Capitol and many other buildings are set ablaze.
- 11th September Star Sign » War of 1812: The climax of the Battle of Plattsburgh, a major United States victory in the war.
- 12th September Star Sign » Battle of North Point: an American detachment halts the British land advance to Baltimore in the War of 1812.
- 14th September Star Sign » The poem 'Defence of Fort McHenry' is written by Francis Scott Key. The poem is later used as the lyrics of The Star-Spangled Banner.
- 17th September Star Sign » Francis Scott Key finishes his poem "Defence of Fort McHenry", later to be the lyrics of "The Star-Spangled Banner".
- 16th October Star Sign » London Beer Flood occurs in London, killing eight.
- 1st November Star Sign » Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 28th November Star Sign » 'The Times' in London is for the first time printed by automatic, steam powered presses built by the Germany e.g German inventors Friedrich Koenig and Andreas Friedrich Bauer, signaling the beginning of the availability of newspapers to a mass audience.
- 14th December Star Sign » War of 1812: The Royal Navy Battle of Lake Borgne known as seizes control of Lake Borgne, Louisiana.
- 24th December Star Sign » The Treaty of Ghent is signed ending the War of 1812.
- 25th December Star Sign » Rev. Samuel Marsden holds the first Christian service on land in New Zealand at Rangihoua Bay.
Year 1814 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month