Chinese Zodiac Signs 1813 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1813 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rooster
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rooster people are capable of deep thoughts. Capable and talented Roosters devote themselves beyond their abilities and can sometimes fail as a result. Failing at things brings them strong disappointment. Roosters tend to be eccentric which result in relationship problems with people around them. Giving off a sense of adventure often times they tend to be loners with a timid temprament. They feel sure of themselves in many areas and they usually are. People born as Roosters have emotional scales that work like swings. Sometimes very high and then again very low. Some Roosters are too selfish and can bee too outspoken. Two qualities of them are that they are very interesting and brave when it is needed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rooster sign:
Outspoken, energetic, clever, always busy, opinonated, deep thinkers, protective, talkative and eccentric.
1813 Zodiac Sign Rooster Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1813 then your astrological sign is Rooster. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Dragon, Ox, Tiger, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Rabbit, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1813
- 3rd February Star Sign » José de San Martín defeats a Spanish royalist army at the Battle of San Lorenzo, part of the Argentine War of Independence.
- 7th February Star Sign » Action of 7 February 1813: stalemate two evenly matched frigates from the French Navy and the British Royal Navy, 'French frigate Aréthuse (1812) or Aréthuse' and HMS Amelia (1796) e.g HMS 'Amelia'.
- 20th February Star Sign » Manuel Belgrano defeats the Royalist (Spanish American Revolution) or royalist army of Pío de Tristán during the Battle of Salta.
- 27th April Star Sign » War of 1812: United States known as American troops capture the Capital (political) or capital of Upper Canada in the Battle of York (present day Toronto, Canada).
- 11th May Star Sign » In Australia, William Lawson (explorer) or William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an 1813 crossing of the Blue Mountains known as expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continu
- 20th May Star Sign » Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 24th May Star Sign » South American independence leader Simón Bolívar enters Mérida, Mérida called Mérida, leading the invasion of Venezuela, and is proclaimed 'El Libertador' ("The Liberator").
- 27th May Star Sign » War of 1812: In Canada, United States called American forces capture Battle of Fort George called Fort George.
- 31st May Star Sign » In Australia, William Lawson (explorer) William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth reach Mount Blaxland, New South Wales Mount Blaxland, effectively marking the end of a route across the Blue Mountains (New South Wales) Blue Mountains.
- 6th June Star Sign » War of 1812: Battle of Stoney Creek A British force of 700 under John Vincent (general) named John Vincent defeats an American force twice its size under William H. Winder called William Winder and John Chandler.
- 21st June Star Sign » Peninsular War: Battle of Vitoria e.g Battle of Victoria.
- 22nd June Star Sign » War of 1812: After learning of American plans for a surprise attack on Beaver Dams in Ontario, Laura Secord sets out on a 30 kilometer journey on foot to warn Lieutenant James FitzGibbon.
- 24th June Star Sign » Battle of Beaver Dams: a United Kingdom known as British and Indian combined force defeats the United States Army.
- 5th July Star Sign » War of 1812: Three weeks of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland British raids on Fort Schlosser, Black Rock, Buffalo, New York Black Rock and Plattsburgh (city), New York Plattsburgh, New York commence.
- 11th August Star Sign » In Colombia, Juan del Corral declares the independence of Antioquia.
- 23rd August Star Sign » At the Battle of Grossbeeren, the Prussians under Friedrich Wilhelm Freiherr von Bülow known as Von Bülow repulse the France or French army.
- 26th August Star Sign » War of the Sixth Coalition: An Battle of Katzbach or impromptu battle takes place when French and Prussian-Russian forces accidentally run into each other near Liegnitz, Prussia (now Legnica, Poland).
- 27th August Star Sign » French Emperor Napoleon I defeats a larger force of Austrian Empire named Austrians, Russian Empire named Russians, and Prussians at the Battle of Dresden.
- 30th August Star Sign » First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 30th August » Creek War: Fort Mims massacre: Creek people or Creek "Red Sticks" kill over 500 settlers (including over 250 armed militia) in Fort Mims, north of Mobile, Alabama.
- 31st August Star Sign » At the final stage of the Peninsular War, British-Portuguese troops capture the town of Donostia (now San Sebastián), resulting in a Siege of San Sebastián called rampage and eventual destruction of the town. Elsewhere, Spanish troops repel a French attac
- 10th September Star Sign » The United States defeats the British Fleet at the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 11th September Star Sign » War of 1812: British troops arrive in Mount Vernon and prepare to march to and invade Washington, D.C..
- 17th September Star Sign » The Second Battle of Kulm is fought.
- 30th September Star Sign » Battle of Bárbula: Simón Bolívar defeats Santiago Bobadilla.
- 5th October Star Sign » Battle of the Thames in Canada; Americans defeat British and kill Shawnee leader Tecumseh.
- 8th October Star Sign » The Treaty of Ried is signed between Bayern and Austria.
- 16th October Star Sign » The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon I of France named Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 19th October Star Sign » The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon I of France e.g Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.
- 26th October Star Sign » War of 1812: A combined force of British regulars, Canada Canadian militia, and Mohawk nation Mohawks defeat the United States Americans in the Battle of Chateauguay.
- 30th December Star Sign » United Kingdom named British soldiers burn Buffalo, New York during the War of 1812.
Year 1813 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month