Zodiac Signs October 1887 Birthstone
October Birthstones Astrology
- The October Birthstones are the Tourmaline and Opal. Opals symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word Opal comes from the Latin opalus, meaning: precious jewel. Necklaces with opals set in them were worn to repel evil and to protect eyesight. Opal is called the traditional birthstone of October. Pink Tourmaline is considered the secondary birthstone for October.
October Zodiac Signs
- Month of October Zodiac Signs are Libra(until October 22) or Scorpio(October 23 onwards).
- Libra (September 23 - October 22) Libra tend to dislice big social gatherings and too much attention. Most of them tend to be introverts. Having a shy nature being too shy or quiet can sometimes work against their benefit. People born under this star sign tend to have great belief in justice. THis might also be why they are very trustworthy individuals.
Libra are compatible with: another Libra as well as Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Gemini.
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
October Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Marigold or Calendula is the flower associated with October. For the Hindus, the month of October is associated with festivals like Dusshera and Diwali and Marigold, an auspicious flower is part of religious ceremonies. However, in the English culture, marigold stands for sorrow and sympathy. The other October flower is cosmo, a symbol of order, peace, and serenity.
- Warm, Fierce, undying love, or one way of saying that you are content with being with the recipient.October Birth Flower Marigold exemplify elegance and devotion.
Historical Events for October, 1887
- 1st » Balochistan is conquered by the British Empire.
Famous Birthdays on October in 1887
- 1st » Shizuichi Tanaka, Japanese general (d. 1945)
- 5th » René Cassin, French judge and academic, Nobel Peace Prize named Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 5th » Manny Ziener, German actress (d. 1972)
- 6th » Le Corbusier, Swiss-French architect, designed the Philips Pavilion and Saint-Pierre, Firminy (d. 1965)
- 8th » Huntley Gordon, Canadian-American actor (d. 1956)
- 12th » Paula von Preradović, Croatian-Austrian author and poet (d. 1951)
- 13th » Jozef Tiso, Slovak priest and politician, President of Slovakia (d. 1947)
- 15th » Frederick Fleet, English sailor (d. 1965)
- 20th » Prince Yasuhiko Asaka of Japan (d. 1981)
- 21st » Mihkel Müller, Estonian wrestler (d. 1970)
- 21st » Krishna Singh (politician) known as Krishna Singh, Indian politician, 1st Chief Minister of Bihar (d. 1961)
- 22nd » John Reed (journalist) or John Reed, American journalist and poet (d. 1920)
- 24th » Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg, Queen consort of Spain (d. 1969)
- 24th » Octave Lapize, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 30th » Sukumar Ray, Indian-Bangladeshi author, poet, and playwright (d. 1923)
- 31st » Chiang Kai-shek, Chinese general and politician, 1st List of Presidents of the Republic of China named President of the Republic of China (d. 1975)
- 31st » Newsy Lalonde, Canadian ice hockey player and lacrosse player (d. 1970)
Famous Deaths for October 1887
- 17th » Gustav Kirchhoff, German physicist and chemist (b. 1824)
Year 1887 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of October Star Signs.
Year 1887 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month