Zodiac Signs November 1915 Birthstone
November Birthstones Astrology
- The November Birthstones are the Topaz and Citrine. Topaz(particularly, yellow) symbolizes friendship, love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect. Topaz is called the traditional birthstone of November. Lemon quartz(Citrine) secondary birthstone for November.
November Zodiac Signs
- Month of November Zodiac Signs are Scorpio(until November 21) and Sagittarius(November 22 onwards).
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
November Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Chrysanthemum, which stands for cheerfulness and love, is associated with the month of November. According to Feng Shui, Chrysanthemums brings happiness and laughter in the house.
- Compassion, Friendship and Joy. November Birth Flower Chrysanthemum can have different meanings. Red is for Love, White means innocence, and Yellow denotes unrequited love.
Historical Events for November, 1915
- 1st » Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 25th » Albert Einstein presents the field equations of Introduction to general relativity known as general relativity to the Prussian Academy of Sciences.
Famous Birthdays on November in 1915
- 1st » Margaret Taylor-Burroughs, American painter, co-founded the DuSable Museum of African American History (d. 2010)
- 2nd » Sidney Luft, American film producer (d. 2005)
- 2nd » Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 3rd » Hal Jackson, American radio host (d. 2012)
- 7th » Philip Morrison, American astrophysicist and academic (d. 2005)
- 7th » M. Athalie Range, American activist and politician (d. 2006)
- 9th » André François, Romanian-French cartoonist (d. 2005)
- 9th » Sargent Shriver, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st United States Ambassador to France (d. 2011)
- 11th » William Proxmire, American soldier, journalist, and politician (d. 2005)
- 11th » Anna Schwartz, American economist and author (d. 2012)
- 12th » Roland Barthes, French philosopher, theorist, and critic (d. 1980)
- 14th » Martha Tilton, American singer and actress (d. 2006)
- 16th » Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin, American singer and accordion player (d. 2007)
- 16th » Jean Fritz, Chinese-American author
- 18th » Ken Burkhart, American baseball player and umpire (d. 2004)
- 19th » Earl Wilbur Sutherland, Jr., American pharmacologist and biochemist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine or Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1974)
- 20th » Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 23rd » John Dehner, American actor (d. 1992)
- 23rd » Marc Simont, French-American illustrator (d. 2013)
- 25th » Augusto Pinochet, Chilean general and politician, 30th President of Chile (d. 2006)
- 25th » Armando Villanueva, Peruvian politician, 121st Prime Minister of Peru (d. 2013)
- 26th » Earl Wild, American pianist and composer (d. 2010)
- 28th » Evald Okas, Estonian painter (d. 2011)
- 28th » Yves Thériault, Canadian author (d. 1983)
- 29th » Ludu Daw Amar, Burmese journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 29th » Billy Strayhorn, American pianist and composer (d. 1967)
- 30th » Brownie McGhee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1996)
- 30th » Henry Taube, Canadian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize in Chemistry named Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2005)
Famous Deaths for November 1915
- 14th » Booker T. Washington, American educator, author, and activist (b. 1856)
- 28th » Mubarak Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti ruler (b. 1896)
Year 1915 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of November Star Signs.
Year 1915 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month