What Happened On 24th February 1349 In History
February 24th (1349) was a Monday. It's the 52nd day of the year (53rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 313 days left to the end of the year.
February 24th Holidays in History
- » Christian feast day:
- » Æthelberht of Kent
- » Lindel Tsen and Paul Sasaki (Anglican Church of Canada)
- » Modest (bishop of Trier)
- » Sergius of Cappadocia
- » February 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Dragobete (Romania)
- » Flag Day in Mexico e.g Flag Day (Mexico)
- » Independence Day (Estonia) e.g Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Estonia from the Russian Empire in 1918; the Soviet period is considered to have been an illegal annexation.