What Happened On 3rd October 1362 In History
October 3rd (1362) was a Sunday. It's the 276th day of the year (277th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 89 days left to the end of the year.
October 3rd Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints called feast day:
- » Abd-al-Masih (martyr) named Abd-al-Masih
- » Two Ewalds called Ewald the Black and Ewald the Fair
- » Théodore Guérin
- » George Bell (bishop) e.g George Bell and John Raleigh Mott, Episcopal Church (USA))
- » October 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » German Unity Day (National Day of Germany)
- » Iraq British Mandate and Kingdom e.g National Day (Iraq), celebrates the independence of Iraq from the United Kingdom in 1932.
- » Gaecheonjeol or National Foundation Day or 'Gaecheonjeol' (South Korea)
- » 3 October Festival (Leiden, Netherlands)