What Happened On 4th October 1362 In History
October 4th (1362) was a Monday. It's the 277th day of the year (278th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 88 days left to the end of the year.
October 4th Holidays in History
- » Christian feast day:
- » Saint Amun named Amun
- » Francis of Assisi
- » Saint Petronius of Bologna
- » October 4 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Cinnamon Roll Day or 'kanelbullens dag' (Sweden)
- » Day of Peace and Reconciliation (Mozambique)
- » Independence Day (Lesotho), celebrates the independence of Lesotho from the United Kingdom in 1966.
- » The beginning of World Space Week (International observance named International)