What Happened On 6th December 1368 In History
December 6th (1368) was a Tuesday. It's the 340th day of the year (341st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 25 days left to the end of the year.
December 6th Holidays in History
- » Public holidays in Ecuador named Anniversary of the Founding of Quito (Ecuador)
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Abraham of Kratia
- » Saint Aemilianus known as Aemilianus (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Saint Nicholas named Nicholas of Myra, and its related observances:
- » December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Spanish Constitution of 1978 named Constitution Day (Public holidays in Spain or Spain)
- » Public holidays in Azerbaijan known as Day of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijan)
- » Independence Day (Finland) named Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Finland from Russia in 1917.