What Happened On 6th July 1368 In History
July 6th (1368) was a Wednesday. It's the 187th day of the year (188th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 178 days left to the end of the year.
July 6th Holidays in History
- » Birthday of the 14th Dalai Lama (Tibetan diaspora)
- » Christian Calendar of Saints e.g Feast Day:
- » Maria Goretti
- » Romulus of Fiesole
- » July 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Constitution Day (Cayman Islands)
- » Public holidays in Kazakhstan Public holidays named Day of the Capital, established in 2008. (Kazakhstan)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of the Comoros from France in 1975.
- » Independence Day/Republic Day, celebrates the independence of Malawi from United Kingdom in 1964.
- » Public holidays in the Czech Republic e.g Jan Hus Day (Czech Republic)
- » Statehood Day (Lithuania)
- » The earliest date for summer solstice in Julian calendar system, which corresponds to June 23:
- » The first night of Ivan Kupala Day (Poland, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine)
- » The first day of Ludi Apollinares (Roman Empire)
Year 1368 historical events for the month of July