What Happened On 3rd November 1822 In History
November 3rd (1822) was a Sunday. It's the 306th day of the year (307th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 59 days left to the end of the year.
November 3rd Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Acepsimas of Hnaita and companions (Greek Orthodox Church)
- » Hubertus
- » St. Martin de Porres known as Martin de Porres
- » Richard Hooker (Anglican Communion)
- » Rupert Mayer
- » Winefride
- » November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Culture Day (Japanese calendar National holidays named Japan), and its related observances:
- » Independence Day called Independence Day / Separation Day, celebrates the separation and independence of Panama from Colombia in 1903.
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Dominica from the United Kingdom in 1978.
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of the Federated States of Micronesia from the United States in 1986.