What Happened On 13th October 1892 In History
October 13th (1892) was a Thursday. It's the 286th day of the year (287th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 79 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 13th October, 1892
- » Edward Emerson Barnard discovers 206P/Barnard-Boattini known as D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13–14.
October 13th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Blessed Alexandrina of Balasar
- » Edward the Confessor (translation)
- » Gerald of Aurillac
- » Our Lady of Fátima
- » Theophilus of Antioch
- » October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Fontanalia, in honor of Fontus. (Roman Empire)
- » Public holidays in Thailand e.g National Police Day (Thailand)