What Happened On 20th February 1901 In History
February 20th (1901) was a Wednesday. It's the 48th day of the year (49th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 317 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 20th February, 1901
- » The legislature of Territory of Hawaii known as Hawaii Territory convenes for the first time.
Famous Birthdays on February 20 in 1901
- » René Dubos, French-American biologist and author (d. 1982)
- » Louis Kahn, American architect, designed the Salk Institute, the Kimbell Art Museum and the Bangladesh Parliament Building (d. 1974)
- » Cecil Harmsworth King, English publisher (d. 1987)
- » Muhammad Naguib, Egyptian general and politician, 1st President of Egypt (d. 1984)
- » Ramakrishna Ranga Rao of Bobbili, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1978)