What Happened On 16th July 1910 In History
July 16th (1910) was a Saturday. It's the 197th day of the year (198th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 168 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 16th July, 1910
- » John Robertson Duigan makes the first flight of the Duigan pusher biplane, the first aircraft built in Australia.
Famous Birthdays on July 16 in 1910
- » Stan McCabe, Australian cricketer (d. 1968)
- » Gordon Prange, American author (d. 1980)
July 16th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints e.g Feast Day:
- » Gondulph of Maastricht known as Gondulphus of Tongeren
- » Helier
- » Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- » Reineldis
Year 1910 historical events for the month of July