What Happened On 27th March 1925 In History
March 27th (1925) was a Friday. It's the 86th day of the year (87th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 279 days left to the end of the year.
Famous Birthdays on March 27 in 1925
- » Henry Plumb, Baron Plumb, English farmer and politician, 15th President of the European Parliament
March 27th Holidays in History
- » Armed Forces Day or 'Public holidays in Burma or Tatmadaw nei' (Burma)
- » Christian Calendar of saints named Feast Day:
- » Alexander, a Pannonian soldier, martyred in 3rd century.
- » Amador of Portugal
- » Augusta of Treviso
- » Charles Henry Brent (Episcopal Church (USA))
- » Archbishop of Armagh Pre-Reformation archbishops or Gelasius
- » John of Egypt
- » Philetus named Philetus and companies
- » Romulus of Nîmes, a Benedictine abbot, martyred c. 730.
- » Rupert of Salzburg
- » Zanitas and Lazarus of Persia
- » March 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Year 1925 historical events for the month of March