What Happened On 13th December 1949 In History
December 13th (1949) was a Tuesday. It's the 347th day of the year (348th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 18 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 13th December, 1949
- » The Knesset votes to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem.
Famous Birthdays on December 13 in 1949
- » Robert Lindsay (actor) or Robert Lindsay, English actor and singer
- » R. A. MacAvoy, American author
- » Randy Owen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alabama (band) named Alabama)
- » Luc Sala, Dutch businessman
- » Tom Verlaine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Television (band) known as Television and Neon Boys)
- » Paula Wilcox, English actress
December 13th Holidays in History
- » Acadians Culture named Acadian Remembrance Day (Acadians)
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Saint Lucy e.g Lucy
- » Odile of Alsace
- » Republic Day 13 December in Malta known as Republic Day (Malta)
- » National Day, celebrates the independence of Saint Lucia from United Kingdom in 1979.