Birthday Personality December 9th 1915 Star Sign
December 9th (1915) was a Thursday. It's the 343rd day of the year (344th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 22 days left to the end of the year.
♐ Sagittarius is the Zodiac Sign for December 9th
- Let us explore December 9th Birthday Personality traits for Sagittarius horoscope.
- Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Sagittarius. The symbol of the archer is based on the centaur Chiron, who mentored Achilles in archery. Also known as the Archer, Sagittarius is represented by the symbol of an arrow.
Just as the celestial Archer draws its bow and shoots arrows into the heavens, so the Sagittarian looks to the skies and shoots their ideas into the distance. often hitting the target full on. Passionate impulsive individuals who are able to bend and bow according to the situation or the company they are with. Open and friendly, a Sagittarian comes across as an easy-going person with a genial, expansive character.
People of this sign are popular among their peers. Socially outgoing, they enjoy attention and become easily the life and soul of the party. Sagittarius has a huge appetite for the vital life force which keeps them occupied with travel, exploration, and experiencing all life has to offer, both physically and intellectually. No wonder this sign is known as the traveler of the Zodiac, never happier than when on the road or just roaming in the great outdoors.
Physically, Sagittarians need to keep active and thrive on sport - they are just as happy to compete individually as to join team games. Intellectually, the sign is associated with wisdom and philosophy. Life is the university of Sagittarius. Having a strong sense of reason and fair play are the marks of their integrity.
- If you were born 1915 on the 9th December then your star sign is Sagittarius.
Birthday numerology calculation for people born on
9th December 1915
- If your birth date was Dec 9 1915 then your life path number is 1
- Meaning of this life path number: You are an original a natural born leader! Independent with a pioneering spirit that is full of energy and courage. Creative achiever with a passion for art. People with the number 1 have a strong desire to be number one and realize their goals. Such a strong drive allows you to overcome any obstacle or challenge you may face. Desiring to accomplish great things in your lifetime. Focus is crucial in order to realise your abmition. Being very independent you will learn the benefits of self-sufficiency. Having strong personal convictions and a desire to follow those. Such determination can also result in irritation when things don't go your way.
Learn how to stand on your own without leaning on others. This will open up the origin and next level of this life path: leadership. Creativity & innovation are characteristics associated with this path. Well suited for self employment and will be happiest being your own boss. You are a born leader, and you will have many opportunities to demonstrate this ability in life. Your strong pioneering spirit, courage and determination will serve you well along this road. You can be successful in any career field that allows you to realize your unique ideas and ability to innovate! You will find great meaning in life if you stay true to your path.
Astrological traits for life path nr 1
- Ruling Planet: The Sun
Colors: Yellow, Orange, Gold
Gemstones: Topaz, Amber
Qualities: Born Leader, Determined
- Character and birthday personality attributes to this life path number:
Leadership, individuality, aggression, self-confidence, originality, impatience.
Famous Birthdays on December 9 in 1915
- » Eloise Jarvis McGraw, American author (d. 2000)
- » Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
Year 1915 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Birthstones. Month of December Astrology.
♐ Sagittarius Star Sign Traits December
- Element: Fire.
- Quality: Cardinal.
- Planetary ruler: Mars.
- Birthstone: Diamond.
- Flower: Hawthorn.
- Color: Scarlet.
- Key characteristic: Leadership.
- Strengths: Intelligent, assertive, adventurous.
- Challenges: Trouble with sharing, too much ego, vindictive.