Zodiac Signs June 1869 Birthstone
June Birthstones Astrology
- The June Birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite and Moonstone. The Pearl has long been a symbol of purity. The ancient Greeks believed that pearls were the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Pearl is called the traditional birthstone of June. Moonstone is considered the secondary birthstone for June.
June Zodiac Signs
- Month of June Zodiac Signs are Gemini(until June 20) and Cancer(June 21 onwards).
- Gemini (May 20 - June 20) Geminis tend to be very unpredictable. Be always ready for a surprise from them. Being creative and open can result in Geminis changing their behaviour rather frequently. People born under this star sign are very adaptable to new situations or life changes. Add to this the positive nature towards life that Gemini possess.
Gemini are compatible with: other Gemini, Leo, Libra and Aquarius.
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
June Birth Flowers
- Month of June flower is the Rose. Though roses are available in many colors from red to pink to white to yellow, all with their own special meanings, the underlying message the birth flowers convey is that of love and passion.
- Love and Appreciation, while other meanings depends on each colour. The June Birth Flower Rose has many meanings which can vary from Love, Passion, Beauty and Perfection. The meaning depends upon the colour. For example, Red says love and romance, White symbolizes innocence, purity, and remembrance.
Famous Birthdays on June in 1869
- 20th » Laxmanrao Kirloskar, Indian businessman, founded the Kirloskar Group (d. 1956)
- 24th » Prince George of Greece and Denmark (d. 1957)
- 26th » Martin Andersen Nexø, Danish journalist and author (d. 1954)
- 27th » Kate Carew, American illustrator and journalist (d. 1961)
- 27th » Emma Goldman, Lithuanian-American philosopher and activist (d. 1940)
- 27th » Hans Spemann, German embryologist and academic, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine named Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941)
Famous Deaths for June 1869
- 16th » Charles Sturt, Indian-English explorer (b. 1795)
- 20th » Hijikata Toshizō, Japanese commander (b. 1835)
Year 1869 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of June Star Signs.
Year 1869 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month