Zodiac Signs April 1993 Birthstone
April Birthstones Astrology
- The April Birthstone is the Diamond. Diamonds are associated with desire and connection. Symbolizing everlasting love diamonds were once thought to bring courage. Diamond is called the traditional birthstone of April. Crystal quartz is considered the secondary birthstone for April.
April Zodiac Signs
- Month of April Zodiac Signs are Aries(until April 20) and Taurus(April 21 onwards).
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
- Taurus (April 20 - May 19) The Taurus has great strength in physical and mental capacities. Maybe this is why stubbornness or being a stuborn bull is often associated with this star sign. Work wise being able to teac to others is one of their strengths, at least on some level due to the fact that they are sympathetic and loving.
Taurus is compatible with: Libra, Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo and Pisces.
April Birth Flowers
- Month of April is associated with Sweet Pea(also withDaisy) flower which bloom in a wide range of soft colors as well as two tone colours. It is said to symbolise pleasure or good-bye. In the Victorian era, these birth flowers formed a part of the bouquet which was sent to someone to convey gratefulness. It is also a flower given between friends to keep a secret.
- Love, youth and purity. April Birth Flower Daisy conveys innocence and there are five common types.
Historical Events for April, 1993
- 8th » The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
- 11th » Four hundred fifty prisoners Prison riot rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to Incarceration in the United States Conditions prison conditi
- 19th » The 51-day Waco Siege known as siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, United States e.g USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 19th » South Dakota governor George Mickelson and seven others are killed when a state-owned aircraft crashes in Iowa.
- 21st » The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis Garcia Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 22nd » Version 1.0 of the Mosaic (web browser) named Mosaic web browser is released.
- 23rd » Eritreans vote overwhelmingly for independence from Ethiopia in a United Nations-monitored referendum.
- 23rd » Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is Assassination of Lalith Athulathmudali or assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province, Sri Lanka or Western Province.
- 24th » An Provisional Irish Republican Army e.g IRA 1993 Bishopsgate bombing or bomb devastates the Bishopsgate area of London.
- 27th » All members of the Zambia national football team lose their lives in a plane crash off Libreville, Gabon en route to Dakar, Senegal to play a 1994 FIFA World Cup 1994 FIFA World Cup qualification (CAF) known as qualifying match against Senegal national fo
- 30th » CERN announces World Wide Web protocols will be free.
- 30th » Monica Seles is stabbed by Günter Parche, an obsessed fan, during a quarterfinal match of the 1993 Citizen Cup (tennis) called Citizen Cup in Hamburg, Germany
Famous Birthdays on April in 1993
- 1st » Blair Fowler, American blogger
- 1st » Keito Okamoto, Japanese singer (Hey! Say! JUMP)
- 1st » Nico Schulz, German footballer
- 2nd » Aaron Kelly (singer) named Aaron Kelly, American singer
- 3rd » Pape Moussa Konaté, Senegalese footballer
- 4th » Samir Carruthers, Irish footballer
- 7th » Irina Shtork, Estonian ice dancer
- 11th » Yuji Takahashi (footballer) named Yuji Takahashi, Japanese footballer
- 12th » Jordan Archer, English-born, Scottish footballer
- 12th » Dorial Green-Beckham, American football player
- 12th » Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Canadian ice hockey player
- 12th » Katelyn Pippy, American actress
- 13th » Hannah Marks, American actress
- 14th » Vivien Cardone, American actress
- 14th » Graham Phillips (actor) known as Graham Phillips, American actor and singer
- 14th » Burnell Taylor, American singer
- 14th » Ellington Ratliff , Drummer on R5 band
- 15th » Madeleine Martin, American actress
- 16th » Mirai Nagasu, American figure skater
- 16th » Chance The Rapper, American rapper
- 17th » Race Imboden, American fencer
- 18th » Nathan Sykes, English singer-songwriter (The Wanted)
- 19th » Sebastian de Souza, English actor
- 22nd » Ryu Hwayoung, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (T-ara)
- 24th » Ben Davies (footballer, born 1993) e.g Ben Davies, Welsh footballer
- 25th » Alex Bowman, American race car driver
- 25th » Raphaël Varane, French footballer
Famous Deaths for April 1993
- 1st » Alan Kulwicki, American race car driver (b. 1954)
- 3rd » Pinky Lee, American television host (b. 1907)
- 4th » Alfred Mosher Butts, American game designer, invented Scrabble (b. 1899)
- 4th » Douglas Leopold, Canadian radio and television host (b. 1947)
- 5th » Divya Bharti, Indian actress (b. 1974)
- 8th » Marian Anderson, American singer (b. 1897)
- 9th » Joseph B. Soloveitchik, American rabbi and philosopher (b. 1903)
- 10th » Chris Hani, South African activist and politician (b. 1942)
- 13th » Wallace Stegner, American historian and author (b. 1909)
- 15th » Leslie Charteris, Singaporean-English author and screenwriter (b. 1907)
- 15th » John Tuzo Wilson, Canadian geologist (b. 1908)
- 17th » Turgut Ozal, Turkish politician, 8th president of Turkey (b. 1927)
- 18th » Masahiko Kimura, Japanese martial artist (b. 1917)
- 19th » David Koresh, American religious leader (b. 1959)
- 19th » George S. Mickelson, American politician, 28th Governor of South Dakota (b. 1941)
- 19th » Timos Perlegas, Greek actor (b. 1938)
- 19th » Joseph Wallace, American murder victim (b. 1990)
- 20th » Cantinflas, Mexican actor, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1911)
- 23rd » Cesar Chavez, American activist, co-founded the United Farm Workers (b. 1927)
- 24th » Oliver Tambo, South African lawyer and politician (b. 1917)
- 24th » Tran Duc Thao, Vietnamese philosopher (b. 1917)
- 25th » Rosita Moreno, Spanish-American actress (b. 1907)
- 28th » Jim Valvano, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster (b. 1946)
- 29th » Michael Gordon (film director) called Michael Gordon, American actor and director (b. 1909)
- 29th » Mick Ronson, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Spiders from Mars and Mott the Hoople) (b. 1946)
- 30th » Tommy Caton, English footballer (b. 1962)
Year 1993 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of April Star Signs.
Year 1993 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month