Zodiac Signs February 1993 Birthstone
February Birthstones Astrology
- The February Birthstone is the Amethyst. It symbolizes piety, humility, spiritual wisdom, and sincerity. At one point in time, only royalty could wear the gem. Amethyst is said to be associated with good luck, humor, and health. Amethyst is called the traditional birthstone of February. Onyx is considered the secondary birthstone of February.
February Zodiac Signs
- Month of February Zodiac Signs are Aquarius(until February 18) and Pisces(February 19 onwards).
- Aquarius (January 21 - February 19) People born under this sign can sometimes leave an impression of being simple minded. However this is actually one of their positive qualities. This quality can result in being honest, loyal and dependable. Some other great attributes of the Aquarius are smarts and a drive towards independence.
Aquarius are compatible with: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius and other Aquarius.
- Pisces (February 20 - March 20) Pisces and Aquarius have some common qualities. Both tend to be honest and like to be low key in social situations. Neither likes to draw attention to themselves. People who are born under the sign of Pisces tend to be generous and passionate towards other people and their own goals.
Pisces are compatible with: Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
February Birth Flowers
- Month of February is associated with St. Valentine's Day and red roses. However, the flower for the month is Violet. The flower symbolises faithfulness, humility and chastity. Gifting violets in the Victorian era conveyed the message: I'll always be true. The birth flower is found in shades of blue, mauve as well as yellow and cream.
- Faithfulness, Wisdom and Hope. Violets convey the meaning that you will always be true. February Birth Flower Violet comes in shades not only of Purple, which is what people commonly think of, but also of White.
Historical Events for February, 1993
- 8th » General Motors Corporation known as General Motors sues NBC after 'Dateline NBC' allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
- 26th » World Trade Center bombing: In New York City, a truck bomb parked below the North Tower of the World Trade Center explodes, killing six and injuring over a thousand.
Famous Birthdays on February in 1993
- 1st » Diego Mella, Italian footballer
- 2nd » Ravel Morrison, English footballer
- 3rd » Getter Jaani, Estonian singer
- 5th » Aleksandr Ilyin (footballer) called Aleksandr Ilyin, Russian footballer
- 5th » Madeleine McAfee, Australian handball player
- 5th » Ty Rattie, Canadian ice hockey player
- 6th » Teresa Scanlan, American model, Miss America 2011
- 7th » David Dorfman, American actor
- 7th » Diego Laxalt, Uruguayan footballer
- 9th » Niclas Füllkrug, German footballer
- 11th » Saana Saarteinen, Finnish tennis player
- 12th » Beatrice Cedermark, Swedish tennis player
- 12th » Jennifer Stone, American actress
- 13th » Kasumi Arimura, Japanese actress
- 13th » Sophie Evans (performer) named Sophie Evans, Welsh singer and actress
- 14th » Shane Harper, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 17th » Nicola Leali, Italian footballer
- 17th » Marc Márquez, Spanish motorcycle racer
- 17th » AJ Perez, Filipino actor (d. 2011)
- 17th » Philip Wiegratz, German actor
- 19th » Martín Alaníz, Uruguayan footballer
- 19th » Mauro Icardi, Argentine footballer
- 19th » Victoria Justice, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 19th » Empress Schuck, Filipino actress
- 21st » Steve Leo Beleck, Cameroonian footballer
- 23rd » Kasumi Ishikawa, Japanese table tennis player
- 25th » Mohammed Milon, Bangladeshi archer
- 26th » Jesé, Spanish footballer
- 27th » Alphonse Aréola, French-Filipino footballer
- 28th » Emmelie de Forest, Danish singer-songwriter
Famous Deaths for February 1993
- 2nd » François Reichenbach, French director and screenwriter (b. 1921)
- 4th » Connie Saylor, American race car driver (b. 1940)
- 5th » Seán Flanagan, Irish footballer and politician (b. 1922)
- 5th » Marcel Léger, Canadian politician (b. 1930)
- 5th » Joseph L. Mankiewicz, American director, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1909)
- 5th » William Pène du Bois, American author and illustrator (b. 1916)
- 5th » Tip Tipping, English actor and stuntman (b. 1958)
- 6th » Arthur Ashe, American tennis player (b. 1943)
- 8th » Nagalingam Shanmugathasan, Sri Lankan politician (b. 1920)
- 10th » Fred Hollows, New Zealand-Australian ophthalmologist (b. 1929)
- 11th » Kamal Amrohi, Indian director and screenwriter (b. 1918)
- 11th » Robert W. Holley, American biochemist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine named Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1922)
- 11th » George A. Stephen, American businessman, founded Weber-Stephen Products (b. 1922)
- 18th » Jacqueline Hill, English actress (b. 1929)
- 18th » Erwin Thiesies, German rugby player and coach (b. 1908)
- 18th » Kerry Von Erich, American wrestler (b. 1960)
- 24th » Danny Gallivan, Canadian sportscaster (b. 1917)
- 24th » Bobby Moore, English footballer (b. 1941)
- 25th » Eddie Constantine, American-French actor and singer (b. 1917)
- 25th » Mary Walter, Filipino actress (b. 1912)
- 26th » Constance Ford, American actress (b. 1923)
- 27th » Lillian Gish, American actress (b. 1893)
- 28th » Ishirō Honda, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1911)
- 28th » Ruby Keeler, Canadian actress and dancer (b. 1910)
Year 1993 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of February Star Signs.
Year 1993 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month