What Happened In March 1791 In History
Historical Events for March, 1791
- 2nd » Long-distance communication speeds up with the unveiling of a semaphore line named semaphore machine in Paris.
- 4th » The Constitutional Act of 1791 is introduced by the House of Commons of the United Kingdom named British House of Commons in London which envisages the separation of Canada into Lower Canada (Quebec) and Upper Canada (Ontario).
- 4th » Vermont is admitted to the United States as the fourteenth U.S. state known as state.
Famous Birthdays on March in 1791
- 15th » Charles Knight (publisher) or Charles Knight, English author and publisher (d. 1873)
- 27th » Reuben Uther, English-Australian businessman (d. 1894)
Famous Deaths for March 1791
- 2nd » John Wesley, English cleric and theologian (b. 1703)
- 14th » Johann Salomo Semler, German historian and critic (b. 1725)
Year 1791 events in history for the month of March
Historical events for the year 1791 by month