What Happened On 30th September 1791 In History
September 30th (1791) was a Friday. It's the 272nd day of the year (273rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 93 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 30th September, 1791
- » The first performance of 'The Magic Flute', the last opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or Mozart to make its debut, took place at Freihaus-Theater auf der Wieden in Vienna, Austria.
- » The National Constituent Assembly in Paris is dissolved; Parisians hail Maximilien Robespierre and Jérôme Pétion as "incorruptible patriots".
September 30th Holidays in History
- » Holidays in São Tomé and Príncipe or Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day (São Tomé and Príncipe)
- » Public holidays in Mexico e.g Birth of Morelos (Mexico)
- » Blasphemy Day (United States, Canada, other countries)
- » Christian Calendar of saints called Feast Day:
- » Gregory the Illuminator
- » Honorius of Canterbury
- » Jerome
- » September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Independence Day or Public holidays in Botswana known as Botswana Day, celebrate the independence of Botswana from United Kingdom in 1966.