What Happened On 7th July 1798 In History
July 7th (1798) was a Saturday. It's the 188th day of the year (189th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 177 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 7th July, 1798
- » Quasi-War: the United States Congress named U.S. Congress rescinds treaties with France sparking the "war".
July 7th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints e.g Feast Day:
- » Ralph Milner
- » Æthelburg of Faremoutiers
- » Illidius
- » Job of Maniava (Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Moscow Patriarchate) known as Ukrainian Orthodox Church)
- » Willibald (Catholic Church)
- » July 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » List of national independence days named Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Solomon Islands from the United Kingdom in 1978.
- » Kupala Night named Ivan Kupala Day (Belarus, Poland, Russia, Ukraine)
- » Saba Saba Day (Tanzania)
Year 1798 historical events for the month of July