What Happened On 29th June 1850 In History
June 29th (1850) was a Saturday. It's the 179th day of the year (180th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 186 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 29th June, 1850
- » Autocephaly officially granted by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to the Church of Greece.
June 29th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Saint Cassius of Narni or Cassius of Narni
- » Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (Western Christianity), and its related observances:
- » Haro Wine Festival (Haro, La Rioja)
- » Holidays in Malta June or l-Imnarja (Malta)
- » June 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Seychelles from United Kingdom in 1976.
Year 1850 historical events for the month of June