What Happened On 24th November 1850 In History
November 24th (1850) was a Sunday. It's the 327th day of the year (328th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 38 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 24th November, 1850
- » Danish troops Battle of Lottorf known as defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
November 24th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of Saints called Feast Days:
- » Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese Martyrs
- » Saint Chrysogonus e.g Chrysogonus (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Colman of Cloyne (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Firmina (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Flavian of Ricina (Roman Catholic Church)
- » Saint Mercurius or Mercurius (Eastern Church)
- » Justus Falckner, Jehu Jones, William Passavant (Lutheran)
- » November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Lachit Borphukan Lachit Divas e.g Lachit Divas (Assam)