What Happened On 18th September 1850 In History
September 18th (1850) was a Wednesday. It's the 260th day of the year (261st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 105 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 18th September, 1850
- » The United States Congress e.g U.S. Congress passes the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850.
September 18th Holidays in History
- » Christian feast day:
- » Constantius (Theban Legion)
- » Edward Bouverie Pusey (Episcopal Church (USA))
- » Eustorgius I
- » Joseph of Cupertino
- » Methodius of Olympus
- » Richardis
- » September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Public holidays in Azerbaijan Other observances named Day of National Music (Azerbaijan)
- » Ryukyuan languages Status e.g Island Language Day (Okinawa Prefecture, Japan)
- » National Day or 'Dieciocho', the date of the first Government Chilean War of Independence First Junta e.g Junta after the Chilean independence on February 12, 1818 (Chile)