What Happened On 4th April 1873 In History
April 4th (1873) was a Friday. It's the 93rd day of the year (94th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 272 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 4th April, 1873
- » The Kennel Club is founded, the oldest and first official registry of purebred dogs in the world.
April 4th Holidays in History
- » Christian Calendar of saints e.g Feast Day:
- » Benedict the Moor
- » Gaetano Catanoso
- » Isidore of Seville
- » Tigernach of Clones
- » Reginald Heber (Anglican Church of Canada)
- » Martin Luther King Jr. (Episcopal Church (USA))
- » Zosimas of Palestine (Eastern Church)
- » April 4 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Senegal from France (1960).
- » International observance e.g International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance (International observance or International)
Year 1873 historical events for the month of April