What Happened On 28th November 1892 In History
November 28th (1892) was a Monday. It's the 331st day of the year (332nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 34 days left to the end of the year.
November 28th Holidays in History
- » Christian Feast Day:
- » Catherine Labouré
- » Feast of the Holy Sovereigns (Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii)
- » Kamehameha IV known as Kamehameha and Queen Emma of Hawaii e.g Emma (Episcopal Church (USA))
- » Herman of Alaska, the anniversary of his actual death. Eastern Orthodox
- » Pope Gregory III
- » Albanian Declaration of Independence called Independence Day / National Day / Flag Day, celebrate the independence of Albania from Turkey in 1912, the first Albanian flag raise by Skanderbeg in 1443, and for the new Constitution of Albania named parliamen
- » Independence Day, celebrate the independence of Mauritania from France in 1960.
- » Independence Day, celebrate the independence of Panama from Spain in 1821.
- » Navy Day (Iran)
- » Public holidays in Burundi named Republic Day (Burundi)