What Happened On 21st November 1894 In History
November 21st (1894) was a Wednesday. It's the 324th day of the year (325th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 41 days left to the end of the year.
Historical Events for 21st November, 1894
- » Lüshunkou Port Arthur, Manchuria, Battle of Lushunkou falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War, after which Japanese troops are accused of the Port Arthur massacre (China) massacre of the remaining inhabitants of the city.
November 21st Holidays in History
- » Armed Forces Day (Bangladesh)
- » Armed Forces Day (Greece)
- » Christian Calendar of Saints or Feast Day:
- » Pope Gelasius I
- » Presentation of Mary e.g Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- » November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- » Day of the Dayton Agreement e.g General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Republika Srpska)
- » National Adoption Day (United States)
- » No Music Day (Holiday Unofficial holidays named Unofficial)
- » World Hello Day (Unofficial)